15 Emotional Intelligence Traits of Highly Successful People
1. The have High Level Capacity for Adaptability
They are flexible and willing to adapt to new conditions around them.
2. They are Assertiveness
They are forthright, frank, and willing to stand up for their rights.
3. They have High Emotion Perception (of self and others)
They are clear about their own and read other people’s feelings.
4. They Are Expressive of Their Emotions
They are capable of communicating their feelings to others.
5. They Can Positively Influence the Emotions of Others
They are capable of influencing other people’s feelings with care and respect.
6. The Can Regulate Emotions
They are capable of controlling their own emotions .
7. The Have Low Levels of Impulsiveness
They are reflective and less likely to give in to their urges.
8. They Build Positive Relationships
They build and nurture fulfilling personal relationships.
9. They have High Self-esteem
They recognize their success and build their self-confidence
10. They Are Self-motivated
They are determined and unlikely to give up in the face of adversity.
11. They are Socially Aware
They possess excellent social skills.
12. They Manage Their Stress
They are capable of withstanding pressure and regulating stress.
13. They Have Empathy
They are capable of taking someone else’s perspective.
14. They are Happy
They are satisfied with their lives and celebrate success
15.They Are Optimistic
They are confident and likely to “look on the bright side” of life.